As a personal trainer I am constantly inundated with questions about the best diet plans for achieving quick fat loss. When you begin to look at this topic, and specifically at fast diet plans, one thing quickly comes to light. There are so many diet plans out there that wading through them all (and choosing the best diet plan that works) can be extremely difficult. With that, let's first cover what a good healthy weight loss diet plan is and what it is not.
First, a fast diet plan alone is NOT the only thing you need to stay in good health. It may be able to help you with some healthy fat loss, but you should add in some daily exercise for fat loss to be sure you keep that weight off.
Second, NOT everyone needs a fast weight loss diet plan. For those who just need to shed a pound or two, exercise for fat loss is the better way to take it off.
Third, a healthy weight loss diet plan IS an excellent way to quick fat loss. In fact, if you choose the right fast diet plan you may be able to get the figure that you want in just a few months time. The best diet plans will help you to lose weight and achieve healthy fatt loss at the same time. The best fat loss diet plans will also teach you how to keep that weight off and not just lose a few pounds in the short term.
Fourth, if you don't choose the right healthy fat loss diet plan it could seriously affect your health. Too many of the latest fad diets are actually dangerous, and some of them are so dangerous that they may land you in a hospital. A good quick fat loss diet plan should never negatively affect your health.
To help you out, along with some people who needed to lose some weight (my clients), I took the time to evaluate the top fast diet plans on the market today. I based my evaluations on the following criteria.
- Fat Loss - Obviously the main goal of any healthy fat loss diet plan is to lose fat.
- Health Factor / Safety - Did the fast weight loss diet plan allow you to stay healthy while you worked to lose weight. Really, some fad diets are downright dangerous so safety is a concern when choosing a healthy weight loss diet plan.
- Ease of Use (Simplicity) - Was it an easy weight loss diet plan? How easy was it to cook foods for the diet plan? A good fast diet plan shouldn't require you to become a chef.
- Long Term Weight Loss - Did the program teach you how to lose fat and keep the weight off for the longer term.
- Value for your Money - Fast diet plans that teach you how to burn fat and lose weight cost money. Did the plan give enough content for the cost of the package itself?
- Motivation Factor - A good fat burning diet plan should motivate you to use it, and not just teach you how to cook for your new diet.
- Enjoyment Factor - Was the diet plan enjoyable? Most fat burning diet plans fail because everything they suggest for you to eat tastes like cardboard. Higher ratings were given to fast diet plans that suggested food that was both tasty and healthy.
- Overall Rating - Based on all of the above, how well did the program rate?
To evaluate each fat burning diet plan we tested them over a six month period of time. Before anyone used them, I first evaluated the program for safety, and then with the programs were deemed safe by me I had five of my clients use each diet plan. To ensure that the evaluations were fair 3 of those who tested each program had more than 100 pounds to lose and 2 had 50 pounds or less to take off. Each month our test subjects were weighed, and they shared their thoughts about their progress (and their fat burning diet plan) thus far.
Below you will find our ratings for the top five weight-loss/fat burning programs on the market today
. These five make up those that were safe, helped my clients to lose weight, and taught them to keep it off. The clear winner from the evaluations was Fat Loss 4 Idiots
, but all of the easy weight loss diets in our top five helped those who used them to lose weight.
If you need any help choosing the fast diet plan for healthy fat loss that's right for you, please don't hesitate to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I have no problem working with those who are trying to better their own health. Also, once you have started your diet plan, please do contact me and let me know. Let me know how your diet is going, and how you feel as you take the trip to becoming a slimmer you!
To Losing Weight and Looking Good,